RAYTECH CERAMIC FINISHING MEDIA
Ceramic media is used for grinding and polishing of hard metal workpieces such as steel, stainless steel, cast iron or titanium. It is made of a ceramic binder and an abrasive grit. Use for general purpose polishing, light & heavy deburring, faster deburring of a workpiece and aggressive removal of metal on a workpiece.
It can also remove that orange peel look on a workpiece.
You will receive in your order one 9kg bag of 9.5mm Polyhedron Ceramic Media. For other sizes and quantities, please contact us.
THE BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Ceramic media is made of a ceramic binder and an aluminum oxide abrasive grit
- For use in grinding and polishing of hard metal workpieces
- Use on steel, stainless steel, titanium workpieces
- Use with Raytech Compound D solution
- Polyhedrons shape – offers excellent wedging characteristics that reduce or eliminate the media lodging in a workpiece