THM Continuous Blasting Unit
THM CONTINUOUS BELT BLASTING UNIT
Gentle and effective processing for different-sized workpieces. The smart THM transport system ensures perfect processing. It also offers simple maintenance and can be adjusted flexibly to your needs. Our THM comes in a lot of models, the standard models and sizes being THM300/1, THM300/2, THM400/2, THM400/2/E, THM500, THM700 and THM900. Of course, as per Trowal’s standards, customizable sizes are also available upon request.
OUTSTANDING BLASTING RESULTS WITH A SMART TRANSPORT SYSTEM
To help you get the most from continuous blasting technology, we have developed a system that sets high technical standards. The belt transport system conveys your workpieces evenly through the blasting unit, where they are continuously circulated and intensively blasted. This is an effective but sensitive way to process your workpieces.
RAIL SYSTEM ENSURES QUICK AND SIMPLE MAINTENANCE
Thanks to an innovative rail system, virtually all wear zones on your workpieces are accessible. The transport system can be easily pulled out from the unit housing. This makes it easy to quickly service your THM unit and put it back into operation.
TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
The THM blasting units are available in a range of configurations, specifically adjusted to your needs and the size of your workpieces. Further fine adjustments can also be made thanks to the variable processing parameters, such as the belt speed, discharge velocities and blasting medium flow rate.
To ensure the optimal result for every application we have completed our range of products with our smallest THM 300/1 and our largest THM 900/4/E.
THE BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Processes both bulk material and individual parts with different shapes and sizes
- Manual or automatic workpiece feeding
- Controllable processing parameters: throughput times, discharge velocities, optional blasting medium flow rate regulation
- Two turbines with 7.5 to 22 kW of power, depending on the machine type (can be upgraded to up to six turbines depending on configuration)
- Special turbines for aluminium blasting medium
- Easy-to-reach wear zones for quick maintenance
- Customised filter systems
- Wide range of loading and unloading mechanisms, such as lifting and tipping units, vibrating hoppers, rotating buffer tables and refilling systems
- Belt rods made from either polyurethane or manganese steel