RAYTECH GREEN PYRAMIDS
Tumbling media is manufactured in special shapes and sizes. The shape is manufactured to be able to reach all areas of the part and provide more media-to-part contact. The more contact, the faster the result.
Vibratory finishing with media is the final step in the process and it includes grinding down unwanted burrs, smoothing sharp edges and providing a polished finish. The shape, material and size of vibratory media vary depending on the parts’ material, shape and strength.
Choosing the right finishing media optimizes the quality of your finished product while providing cost-effective, mass-produced results.
The product comes in one 22kg bag of approximately 10mm plastic pyramids.
THE BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Plastic Pyramids
- Use for light cut surface conditioning
- Use for very fine surface conditioning
- Use on soft metals , copper, brass, alum
- Offers smooth finish but little shine
- Use with Raytech Compound B Solution